Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Internet Music Marketing


Ready to Work for Yourself & Make Extra Income With Your Own Music??

Photobucket

IMPORTANT NOTE...

Now YOU can have the secrets to starting out in the music business or creating a music website that is, potentially worth $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 per year...

Are you beginning to see that this 'simple eBook' layout will walk you chapter by chapter through the entire process, so you can start guiding your music career to success -- in just minutes!

WARNING!... The massive 50% DISCOUNT plus the 3 Super Bonuses that are valued at $791.00 and are yours FREE but are only available for a limited time as part of his special "Amazing Music Formula" launch celebration.

5 of Many Testimonials:

I feel that the content and the way that you present it is really the best that I have seen (or invested in) and was well worth the eBook cost. I consider it to be a great learning tool and that can be used 'on-going' no matter how experienced I become in this type of marketing for my music. Your affiliate program is great too!

I am satisfied that I received my money's worth. I believe the content is more thoroughly presented and easily understood than others I have read. Some of it is basic that is in all of the write-ups but felt you went a little further. Only that I don't think they will be disappointed even if they have been in the music business for a longer length of time than myself. Your information can be put to use in any type of marketing setting.

-Darrick Worley - Mass Beat Productions
Detroit, Michigan

Very good product. It is clear, concise and you seem to shoot from the hip. I would recommend it to anyone who is doing their homework about getting into the music industry or business or who already has an online presence and needs to generate hits and sales for their music.

-Robert Cooper - Guitar Player
Los Angeles, CA

What I liked about your ebook was that it was simple to learn and simple to follow, just what I bought it for. If anyone wants a simple set of instructions that they could immediately use in just minutes. So simple that my younger brother could do it. This is THE Product for you. I started writing out my new web pages using methods discussed in the Amazing Music Formula and I'm sure it will be a success. ...you cant afford not to try the Formula. Its just that good. I bought the Formula simply to learn how to draw traffic to my website, and the formula was just what i was looking for.

Best Regards.

-Ashley Croft - Singer

If you want to be successful selling your music on the Internet. If you want to understand how to make the most of your potential market. And if you want to avoid expensive mistakes. Get this eBook. It is value for money. No, that's wrong. It's better than value for money..... because the clear methods and instructions shine like diamonds that light your way to a prosperous future. Go for it!

-Sharina Scott - Singer for "Jaded Ambitions"
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Being a beginner, I wouldn't want to be without this info. I am very pleased with it and will be using the info as my "Bible" as I start to grow. Since beginning to study your e-book, I find I am several levels above a few of my colleagues I used to be in awe at with what they knew about this stuff .This is the "nuts and bolts" on how to do this.

-Darren Holloway - Writer
Edmonton, Alberta

Could you use an extra $1,000 a month by simply clicking the button on your mouse? This is easy and yet most people I know have no clue how it works!

With "The Amazing Music Formula", you can do MUCH MORE than start a business worth $100,000...or more per year...

... You can use the information to gain ridiculous amounts of traffic to expose your musical talents to A&R reps or to Recording Companies to get signed!

Imagine how your fan base and popularity will grow when you place these simple yet powerful techniques in place!

PLUS -- imagine taking your music promotions one step further.... And selling "1,000's of CD's, lyrics or beats" while you sleep at night... remember the internet is a 24/7 salesperson...it never sleeps.

You'll Learn...

How to use $1.00 to grab 4,000 visitors to your website:

Get targeted traffic to your website using this easy technique! This works and is GUARANTEED to bring visitors in massive volumes!

5 Ways To Get Radio Play For Your Music:

One of the hardest things you will encounter as an artist or producer is getting some RADIO play. Relax...I give you 5 sure fire ways that work!

(1) Simple Practice That Can Make You An Extra $1,000.00 A Month

How to get MTV & VH-1 to promote you as an artist or band

Bet you didn't know that you don't have to have thousands of dollars or even be signed to get yourself or your group advertised on MTV.

5 websites that will bring you over 10,000 visitors a day

What is the use of having a website if it is getting no traffic. No traffic means no money or little money.

Where to get guaranteed music industry contacts...

Got a hot song? Great Lyrics or a killer artist? Find out with pinpoint accuracy where to take them for a 50% better chance of getting picked up!

2 things that cause you to fail 95% of the time...

Music Tips, Music Strategies, and Financial Success HERE!